Monday, September 27, 2010

Can you sleepwalk after taking sleeping pills?

if you have a serious bag of sleepwalking, yes, you can sleepwalk after taking sleeping pills.
Sleepwalking (also called noctambulism or somnambulism), beneath the larger category of parasomnias, is a sleep disorder where the sufferer engage in accomplishments that are normally associated near wakefulness while asleep or in a sleeplike state.
u can sleep meander anyday (anynight i mean)
yes
Im not a docter or anything, but yes. My wife takes Ambien and I did stop her sleep walking once.
Yes, I do it all the time.
If you enjoy insomnia, ask your doc if you can rotate out lunesta, ambien, or take an anti-anxiety and rotate the sleeping pill.
I sleep screech and fight and bearing all the time. Almost everynight.
I've realize that I have a the creeps of sleep - it's the letting go that scare me.
There have be several articles in the word about culture taking Ambien sleep walking, eating excessively, driving, etc.
yes you can because it is your mind i.e. making you move. So I hope that answers your question.
as expected! my dad took some and he jumped out of bed and run right into the wall and had no hypothesis what happened. it be pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment