Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can you be admit into medical college while still taking pre-requisite classes?

I am a post bac student going back to arts school to fulfil the medical school requirements. I enjoy taken ONE year of both biology and inorganic chemistry and I have credit for physics. My BA be in Economics so I enjoy plenty of courses in English, Math and the humanities already. I am taking the MCAT within a week and want to apply to schools so I dont lose a year. My cross-question is can you be accepted into medical arts school while still short on Organic Chemistry? I will take it capably before Med School, and I am a impressively good GPA since I enjoy been fund in college (GPA=4.0). If anyone can help that would be great, appreciation. short of o-chem and taking the MCAT? i know that people will apply at the dawn of athe year before they would enter med conservatory, a la beginning of senior year, or even lapse of junior. i dont know how many classes you own left, it would be easiest to shift see a premed advisor
Sure..in FANTASY LAND (or Mexico)
It can transpire but you need 'someone on the inside'. Somebody have to believe in you that have leverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment