Monday, September 27, 2010

Can you own some alcohol next to sotolal?

I'm turing 21 in december and ego like to exult it so i was newly wondering. *Sotalol is used to treat irregular heartbeats. Sotalol is in a class of medication called antiarrhythmics. It works by acting on the heart muscle to increase the heart's rhythm.*
Ok, so you already know that I am sure. I just considered necessary to remind you of that being an meaningful thing to remember BEFORE you agree on to go on a drinking binge for your 21st birthday. I know this popular right of passageway is exciting, and who wants to be controlled by health conditions at such a youthful age after all?!?
Now, that mortal said, I have spent nearly an hour researching this for you, because it is so serious and I know how hard it is to want to be similar to others your age--and have life's little cruel joke of health throwing a wrench contained by it. I could not find ANY contraindications for alcohol use with the drug Sotalol. I could solely find recommendations of moderation due to your condition. I estimate that you need to hold on to that in mind for unquestionable. You really should also consult with your Dr and/or Pharmacist for clarification and decision. We cannot advise you on something as serious as a life-threatening condition, or the chance or endanger your precious young enthusiasm. PLEASE, have a risk-free and Happy Birthday!
no,dont risk

No comments:

Post a Comment