Wednesday, November 30, 2011

trade counselling?

i have given 12th class boards n am a medical student. am confused dat shud i verbs med.or opt 4 sumthing creative.
i hav also lost focus am really distracted If you aren't happy where on earth you are at in enthusiasm make a evolution. I wasn't happy next to where my natural life was going, so I quit my position, found another one I liked better and started taking some college courses that interested me.
what tha?
yes
Go to the psych department, and ask to transport the Edwards Career Preference Inventory. No one can counsel anyone on anything, because at the end of the hours of daylight, it's up to you!
Find again your focus. It is not unusual to get lost contained by the mundane day to days and lose focus on the bigger prize. Sharpen your resolve and bring back that medical degree!. Good luck and do it for yourself! You can, and you will.
You can own ample scope of creativity even contained by medicine.Believe me no corpses ever complain.
Jokes apart it adjectives depends on your interests.So I think if your ethnic group supports you go for what you similar to.
  • oil drain plug
  • anti age cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment