Wednesday, November 30, 2011

complications of uncontrolled hypertension? Anemia too?

Are all of these complications of uncontrolled hypertension? I'm not sure around anemia? CVA, anemia, renal injury ?? cardiac hypertrophy? Anemia can cause hyper AND hypo-tension. But I enjoy not heard that big blood pressure will cause anemia.
Yes it can lead to a CVA, TIA, heart attack, renal failure and release.
even blood clots in the legs that run into the lungs or anywhere it wants too.
elevated blood pressure is so easy to control. but if you start have the low blood pressure from the anemia its harder to control.
I'm on dialysis now and they hand over me the iron after each treatment it normalize my BP. but for the first 1/2 day or so it lowers the BP I hold to stay in a wheelchair or surrounded by bed but after that I feel great for a integral day afterwards its back to dialysis and it starts adjectives over again.
Its just the diabetes path of trying to kill me bad and I have to argument back near all I hold.
PS why is it "uncontrolled" You have to do what you own to do to get "it" beneath control.

No comments:

Post a Comment