Wednesday, November 30, 2011

crust of electrocution and by autopsy gastric regurgitate into the superior airways. the TRUE effect of release?

in forensic autopsy of a electrocuted man I find also food into the superior ayrways I really agree with the relaxation of adjectives sphincters statements of the man above me. I am sorry for your loss if it was a loved one .to electrocution.
so he choked? or threw up right as he be dying?
he chocked on food and threw up
I am no medical expert but it would seem to me that most but for all homicidal electric shocks would preclude the ability to bring food up from the stomach into the superior airways.
You do not update us the type of electric shock. You do not give the age, sex, location of lifeless. More important we are not told if this presents itself as inadvertent, suicidal or homicidal.
With no more clues and no medical training I would say this party simply choked to death. Perhaps regurgitation be drug or poison related, I do not know.
I hold that electrical damage, such as burns, would remain inferior to the situation and not the cause of departure.
Without knowing more, I would rule death by asphyxia.
Electrocution relaxes adjectives sphincters.bowel, bladder, gastric. With me, pain induces nausea/vomitting..do of death be electrocution. Aspriation secondary.

No comments:

Post a Comment